Top & Best Informatica course training institute in Bangalore
Tech Minds Training Institute is the top & best Informatica course training institute in Bangalore offers best Informatica training with most experienced real time professionals. We frame our Informatica syllabus in such a way that both freshers and experienced learners can feel comfortable with the way we train. We have the best Informatica trainers for all Informatica modules, all our trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12yrs of experience.
We cover all the topics from basics to advanced level. Every topic covered under the Informatica training will be explained in practical ways with examples. Our Informatica trainers are Informatica certified experts and experienced working professionals with real time Informatica projects knowledge. Our advanced training facilities and latest teaching methodology ensures that the candidates learn Informatica more effectively.
We do not compromise on the Quality of Training. Our Faculty members are well qualified, with real-time experience in the range of 7-12 years with proven teaching skills. The syllabus for each of the Informatica Modules is kept up-to-date corresponding to the latest trends and changes in the industry. Our Training Programs offer value for money and you can be assured of end-to-end support not only during the training period, but also post-training guidance in the form of mock-interviews, practice sessions, study-material and resume-writing.
Our best Informatica training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide Informatica certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion Informatica Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
Tech Minds Training Institute is the biggest Informatica training center in Bangalore with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Bangalore Location. We prepares thousands of aspirants for Informatica at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Tech Minds Training Institute is one of the best Informatica training institute in Bangalore with 100% placement support. Tech Minds Training Institute has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Tech Minds Training Institute Informatica training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Informatica Training Quick Overview
|Mode of Training||Classroom Training/Online Training/Corporate Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suits your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary course material, ppt’s, videos and pdf’s|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation|
|Certification||After completing the course training, students receive a training certificate from Tech Minds Training|
Informatica Training Course Content/Syllabus
Informatica Training Objectives
- Completeness- data missing or unusable?
- Confirmity- data stored in a non standard format?
- Consistency, Accuracy, Duplicates, Integrity.
- Leverage Informatica s expertise in metadata reporting planning and deployment.
- Understand the optimal Informatica architecture for your metadata needs.
- Preview custom metadata reports and dashboards based on your project objectives and Informaticas best practice.
- Metadata Reporting Enablement Strategy.
- Metadata reporting standards.
- Demonstration of Informaticas out-of-the-box and customized reports and dashboards based on your metadata requirements.
- Basics of data ware housing
- Good to have an idea about sql and pl/sql
- Good to have a knowledge on Oracle database and its functionality
INTRODUCTION TO DATA WAREHOUSING
Data warehouse concept
Differences between Online Transaction Processing and data warehouse
Types of Data Warehouse
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Difference between Data warehouse & Data mart
- Data Warehouse Approaches
- Data Warehouse Components
- Logical & physical Design*
- Operational data sources(ODS)
- OLAP and its types: ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, DOLAP
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Product Overview
- Power Center Domain
- Administration Console
- PowerCenter Repository
- PowerCenter Client
- Repository Service
- INTEGRATION SERVICE
- WEB SERVICES HUB
MODELLING FOR DATA WAREHOUSE
- Defining Fact, Dimension, Attributes, Hierarchies, Grain and Granularity
- Grain and Granularity of Data
- Fact Table
- Dimension tables and types*
- Data Warehouse Schemas*: Star schema and Star Query, star flake schema, snow flake schema and Galaxy Schema
- Adding a Repository to the Navigator
- Configuring a Domain Connection
- Connecting to a Repository
- Viewing Object Dependencies
- Validating Multiple Objects
- Comparing Repository Objects
- Truncating Workflow and Session Log Entries
- Managing User Connections and Locks
- Managing Users and Groups
- Working with Folders
- Source Analyzer
- Working with Relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Target Designer
- Working with Ports
- Using Default Values for Ports
- User-Defined Default Values
- Tracing Levels
- Basic First Mapping
- Expression Transformation
- Filter Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Union Transformation
- Sorter Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Source Qualifier
- Lookup Transformation
- Lookup Types
- Lookup Transformation Components
- Connected Lookup Transformation
- Unconnected Lookup Transformation
- Lookup Cache Types: Dynamic, Static, Persistent, Shared
- Update Strategy
- Dynamic Lookup Cache Use
- Lookup Query
- Lookup and Update Strategy Examples
- Stored Procedure Transformation
- Connected Stored Procedure Transformation
- Unconnected Stored Procedure Transformation
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Mapplets: Mapplet Input and Mapplet Output Transformations
- Normalizer Transformation
- XML Sources Import and usage
- Mapping Wizards
- Getting Started
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Mapping Parameters and Variables
- Parameter File
- Indirect Flat File Loading
- Working with Workflows
- Assigning an Integration Service
- Working with Links
- Workflow Variables
- Session Parameters
- Working with Tasks
- Session Task
- Email Task
- Command Task
- Working with Event Tasks
- Timer Task
- Decision Task
- Control Task
- Assignment Task
- Partitioning Attributes
- Partitioning Types
- Session Properties
- Workflow Properties
- Push down Optimization Technique
- Unit Testing
- Version Control
- Real time Scenario on Dynamic Lookup Cache
- Real time Scenario on Unconnected Stored procedure and lookup transformation
- Constraint Based Load Ordering
- Target Load Plan Order.
Benefits of Informatica Training at Tech Minds Training Institute, Bangalore
- Most of our courses are taught by very experienced faculty, who are currently associated with some of the complex customer Informatica projects, and are up-to-date with latest industry needs.
- During the last week of the training, your trainer will work with you on several Case Studies based on actual projects.
- Our best Informatica training experts provide guidance in preparing for the relevant Certification.
- Once you are done with your Informatica training, we will assist you in all the best possible ways to get you interview calls.
Informatica Trainer Profile & Placement
Informatica Placement Training in Bangalore
- All our best Informatica trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12 years of experience
- Our trainers are very experienced faculty, who are currently associated with some of the complex customer projects, and are up-to-date with latest industry needs.
- 45 hrs of job oriented training in our best Informatica Training Institute, Bangalore
- Successfully trained more than 1000+ Professionals