Top & Best Hadoop course training institute in Bangalore
Tech Minds Training Institute is the top & best Hadoop course training institute in Bangalore offers best Hadoop training with most experienced real time professionals. We frame our Hadoop syllabus in such a way that both freshers and experienced learners can feel comfortable with the way we train. We have the best Hadoop trainers for all Hadoop modules, all our trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12yrs of experience.
We cover all the topics from basics to advanced level. Every topic covered under the Hadoop training will be explained in practical ways with examples. Our Hadoop trainers are Hadoop certified experts and experienced working professionals with real time Hadoop projects knowledge. Our advanced training facilities and latest teaching methodology ensures that the candidates learn Hadoop more effectively.
We do not compromise on the Quality of Training. Our Faculty members are well qualified, with real-time experience in the range of 7-12 years with proven teaching skills. The syllabus for each of the Hadoop Modules is kept up-to-date corresponding to the latest trends and changes in the industry. Our Training Programs offer value for money and you can be assured of end-to-end support not only during the training period, but also post-training guidance in the form of mock-interviews, practice sessions, study-material and resume-writing.
Our best Hadoop training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide Hadoop certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion Hadoop Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
Tech Minds Training Institute is the biggest Hadoop training center in Bangalore with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Bangalore Location. We prepares thousands of aspirants for Hadoop at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Tech Minds Training Institute is one of the best Hadoop training institute in Bangalore with 100% placement support. Tech Minds Training Institute has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Tech Minds Training Institute Hadoop training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Hadoop Training Quick Overview
|Mode of Training||Classroom Training/Online Training/Corporate Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suits your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary course material, ppt’s, videos and pdf’s|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation|
|Certification||After completing the course training, students receive a training certificate from Tech Minds Training|
Hadoop Training Course Content/Syllabus
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for programmers, architects, and project managers who have to process large amounts of data offline.
Benefits of Attendance:
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts of MapReduce applications developed using Hadoop
- Understand how Hadoop works in and supports cloud computing and explore examples with Amazon Web Services and case studies
- Use Apache Hadoop and write MapReduce programs
Students should have a basic familiarity with Linux administration and Java, as most code examples will be written in Java. Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (e.g. histogram, correlation) is helpful to appreciate the more advanced data processing examples.
What is Hadoop?
- Understanding distributed systems and Hadoop
- Comparing SQL databases and Hadoop
- Understanding MapReduce
- Counting words with Hadoop running your first program, History of Hadoop.
- The building blocks of Hadoop
- Setting up SSH for a Hadoop cluster
- Running Hadoop
- Web-based cluster UI
Components of Hadoop
- Working with files in HDFS
- Anatomy of a MapReduce program
- Reading and writing
Writing basic MapReduce programs
- Constructing the basic template of a MapReduce program
- Counting things
- Adapting for Hadoop API changes
- Streaming in Hadoop
- Improving performance with combiners
- Chaining MapReduce jobs
- Joining data from different sources
- Creating a Bloom filter
- Developing MapReduce programs
- Monitoring and debugging on a production cluster
- Tuning for performance
- Passing job-specific parameters to your tasks
- Probing for task-specific information
- Partitioning into multiple output files
- Inputting from and outputting to a database
- Keeping all output in sorted order
- Setting up parameter values for practical use
- Checking systemâ€™s health
- Setting permissions
- Managing quotas
- Enabling trash
- Removing DataNodes
- Adding DataNodes
- Managing NameNode and Secondary NameNode
- Recovering from a failed NameNode
- Designing network layout and rack awareness
- Scheduling jobs from multiple users
Running Hadoop in the cloud
- Introducing Amazon Web Services
- Setting up AWS
- Setting up Hadoop on EC2
- Running MapReduce programs on EC2
- Cleaning up and shutting down your EC2 instances
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce and other AWS services
Programming with Pig
- Installing Pig
- Running Pig
- Learning Pig Latin through Grunt
- Speaking Pig Latin
- Working with user-defined functions
- Working with scripts
- Seeing Pig in action example of computing similar patents
Hadoop Related Technologies
- Apache Accumulo
- Other Hadoop-related stuff
- Converting 11 million image documents from the New York Times archive
- Mining data at China Mobile
- Recommending the best websites at Stumble Upon
- Building analytics for enterprise search Project ES2