Top & Best DevOps course training institute in Bangalore
Tech Minds Training Institute is the top & best DevOps course training institute in Bangalore offers best DevOps training with most experienced real time professionals. We frame our DevOps syllabus in such a way that both freshers and experienced learners can feel comfortable with the way we train. We have the best DevOps trainers for all DevOps modules, all our trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12yrs of experience.
We cover all the topics from basics to advanced level. Every topic covered under the DevOps training will be explained in practical ways with examples. Our DevOps trainers are DevOps certified experts and experienced working professionals with real time DevOps projects knowledge. Our advanced training facilities and latest teaching methodology ensures that the candidates learn DevOps more effectively.
We do not compromise on the Quality of Training. Our Faculty members are well qualified, with real-time experience in the range of 7-12 years with proven teaching skills. The syllabus for each of the DevOps Modules is kept up-to-date corresponding to the latest trends and changes in the industry. Our Training Programs offer value for money and you can be assured of end-to-end support not only during the training period, but also post-training guidance in the form of mock-interviews, practice sessions, study-material and resume-writing.
Our best DevOps training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide DevOps certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion DevOps Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
Tech Minds Training Institute is the biggest DevOps training center in Bangalore with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Bangalore Location. We prepares thousands of aspirants for DevOps at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Tech Minds Training Institute is one of the best DevOps training institute in Bangalore with 100% placement support. Tech Minds Training Institute has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Tech Minds Training Institute DevOps training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
DevOps Training Quick Overview
|Mode of Training||Classroom Training/Online Training/Corporate Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suits your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary course material, ppt’s, videos and pdf’s|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation|
|Certification||After completing the course training, students receive a training certificate from Tech Minds Training|
DevOps Training Course Content/Syllabus
1. Introduction to DevOps and its Necessities
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn what is DevOps and it's necessities, DevOps roles, day-to-day problems & their solutions. You will also learn about the various infrastructure layouts and understand Scalability and Availability.
- Topics - DevOps, DevOps Roles, DevOps Necessities, DevOps Problems & Solutions, Making a DevOps Transition, Identifying cultural impediments and overcoming it, Building Accountability and Trust, Understanding the Infrastructure layouts and its Challenges, Understand Scalability and Availability, Networking Concepts from an enterprise perspective.
- Practicals to be covered - Subnetting.
2. Understand Common Infrastructure Servers
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about various Infrastructure Servers, their Configuration & Optimization.
- Topics - Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale, DNS Installation, DNS Configuration, DNS Tuning and Geolocation. Understand Web Servers like Apache, Ngnix and their differences, Configure Apache and Nginx for the Enterprise, Load Balancing through HA Proxy and Setup NFS for storage presentation.
- Practicals to be covered - DNS Installation and Configuration, DNS Master/Slave Configuration, HTTPD Web Server setup, HA Proxy Setup - Both HTTP & TCP based load balancing and Ngnix Installation and Configuration.
3. Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about Automatic Installation of Servers, Continuous Integration, Configuration Deployments and ackaging.
- Topics - Installation of Linux Servers using PXE boot or kick start method, Yum repository setup and Automatic system updates. Configuration of SVN and GIT.
- Practicals to be covered - Linux Installation Methods - Setup PXE(Preboot Execution Environment) and Linux Repository Setup.
4. Understand Performance tuning aspects and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about Performance aspects of the Infrastructure from an Enterprise perspective and Implementation of Security to make environment more secure.
- Topics - Operating System tuning concepts and it's Concerns, Types of Disk Schedulers, Performance and Use Cases, Network tuning Parameters and their Influence, Understand the Security at the OS and Network level, Configure Linux Firewall and other security aspects for a secured environment.
- Practicals to be covered - Automatic System updates, SVN and Git Configuration and IP Tables.
5. Installation & Configuration of Jenkins and Puppet
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about Installation & Configuration of Jenkins and Puppet.
- Topics - Installation of Jenkins, Authentication with LDAP, UNIX etc, Integration with SVN, Remote command execution, Puppet Installation and Configuration, Puppet manifests and examples, Puppet with SVN.
- Practicals to be covered - Jenkins installation and setup, Jenkins and SVN integration, Jenkins Remote execution, Build job by sending an email, Puppet installation and Configuration, Puppet Manifest examples- User creation, Tomcat installation, Apache Server installation and MySql Parameter changes.
6. Introduction to Automation with Ansible and SaltStack
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about the basics of Ansible, Ansible Playbooks, Ansible Inventory/Dynamic Inventory, Ansible Patterns.
- Topics - Infrastructure as Code, Ansible Installation, Ansible Communication framework, Ansible Playbooks, Ansible Inventory/Dynamic Inventory, Ansible Patterns, Sample Scripts, SALTStack States, SLS and Top files, Namespaces, Renderers, Templating Modules, Orchestration.
- Practicals to be covered - Ansible Installation, Ansible Playbooks, Salt Installation, Running Salt.
7. Automation with Chef
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about the Basics of Chef, Chef Cookbooks, Chef Architecture, Tools - Knife &Scripting and Chef Development Kit.
- Topics - Chef Recipes, Chef Cookbooks, Chef Architecture, Tools - Knife & Scripting, Chef Development Kit (ChefDK)
- Practicals to be covered - Command Line Tools: Chef and Knife Commands.
8. Monitoring, Logging, Tomcat and System Tools
- Learning Objectives - In this module, we will look at Monitoring, logging and auditing and also various DevOps tools/commands that are necessary for the day-to-day activities. We will also look at setting up Tomcat Server.
- Topics - Introduction to various logging tools, Understand System auditing, Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure, Installation of Tomcat Server and examples, Understand Openssl and Openssh details, Understand rsync for backups, Understand Commands like:lsof, netstat, Understand Virtual Memory, Free, top, vmstat, iostat, uptime,find, screen, strace, Disk commands like - df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk, dd, Understand /etc/fstab, Mount commands.
- Practicals to be covered - Syslog setup and examples, Log rotation, Nagios configuration and setup monitoring for Linux servers and LDAP integration with Jenkins.
Benefits of DevOps Training at Tech Minds Training Institute, Bangalore
- Most of our courses are taught by very experienced faculty, who are currently associated with some of the complex customer DevOps projects, and are up-to-date with latest industry needs.
- During the last week of the training, your trainer will work with you on several Case Studies based on actual projects.
- Our best DevOps training experts provide guidance in preparing for the relevant Certification.
- Once you are done with your DevOps training, we will assist you in all the best possible ways to get you interview calls.
DevOps Trainer Profile & Placement
DevOps Placement Training in Bangalore
- All our best DevOps trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12 years of experience
- Our trainers are very experienced faculty, who are currently associated with some of the complex customer projects, and are up-to-date with latest industry needs.
- 45 hrs of job oriented training in our best DevOps Training Institute, Bangalore
- Successfully trained more than 1000+ Professionals