Top & Best Appium Course training institute in Bangalore
Tech Minds Training Institute is the top & best Appium Course training institute in Bangalore offers best Appium Course training with most experienced real time professionals. We frame our Appium Course syllabus in such a way that both freshers and experienced learners can feel comfortable with the way we train. We have the best Appium Course trainers for all Appium Course modules, all our trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12yrs of experience.
We cover all the topics from basics to advanced level. Every topic covered under the Appium Course training will be explained in practical ways with examples. Our Appium Course trainers are Appium Course certified experts and experienced working professionals with real time Appium Course projects knowledge. Our advanced training facilities and latest teaching methodology ensures that the candidates learn Appium Course more effectively.
We do not compromise on the Quality of Training. Our Faculty members are well qualified, with real-time experience in the range of 7-12 years with proven teaching skills. The syllabus for each of the Appium Course Modules is kept up-to-date corresponding to the latest trends and changes in the industry. Our Training Programs offer value for money and you can be assured of end-to-end support not only during the training period, but also post-training guidance in the form of mock-interviews, practice sessions, study-material and resume-writing.
Our best Appium Course training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide Appium Course certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion Appium Course Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
Tech Minds Training Institute is the biggest Appium Course training center in Bangalore with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Bangalore Location. We prepares thousands of aspirants for Appium Course at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Tech Minds Training Institute is one of the best Appium Course training institute in Bangalore with 100% placement support. Tech Minds Training Institute has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Tech Minds Training Institute Appium Course training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Appium Course Training Quick Overview
|Mode of Training||Classroom Training/Online Training/Corporate Training|
|Timings||Flexible (Our Rep will work with you on the timings that suits your needs)|
|Course Material||Our Expert Trainer will share you all the necessary course material, ppt’s, videos and pdf’s|
|Examples||Trainer will cover Real time scenarios during the training|
|Interview Questions||We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation|
|Certification||After completing the course training, students receive a training certificate from Tech Minds Training|
Appium Course Training Course Content/Syllabus
Automation Testing Introduction, Environment Setup and Tools
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Tools
- Functionality Testing Tools
- Performance Testing Tools
- Test Management Tools
Introduction to Appium & Mobile automation Testing
- Introduction to Mobile automation testing
- Selenium 3.0 and APIs
- Automation for IOS and Android devices
- Running the scripts on Emulators
- Running the scripts on Real devices
- Various tools available for Mobile automation testing
- Understanding the API Levels and Appium Concepts
- Client/Server Architecture, Session, Desired Capabilities, Appium Server and Appium Clients
Installing JDK and Android SDK
- Pre-requisite for starting with Appium
- Supported Java versions
- Configuring environment variables
- Downloading and Installing JDK
- Downloading Android SDK
- Taking a look at available Android Virtual Devices
Basic installation for Appium on Windows
- Visiting Appium.exe
- Downloading Appium for Windows
- Downloading Appium jars and other dependencies
- Configuring SDK Manager
- Downloading different Android API levels
- Setting up Android environment variables
- Downloading Appium GUI Tool
- Understanding Application path, Package & Launch Activity
- Starting Appium Server
- Running a sample test to make sure everything works fine
Downloading Appium Dependencies, Desired Capabilities, Packages & Activities information
- Understanding Desired Capabilities class
- Extracting Packages and Activities information of pre and post installed apps
- Downloading Appium Maven Dependencies
- Adding Device Name
- Connecting real device to USB and running ADB commands
Starting the Appium server programmatically Windows OS
- Starting the Appium server through code / programmatically on Windows
- Downloading Appium Maven Dependencies
- Stopping the Appium server
- Kill all nodes
- Opening UIAutomator Viewer through SDK tools kit
- Understanding different locator strategies
- Taking the Device screenshot
- Device screenshot with Compressed hierarchy
- Understanding the different locator tags
- What is Appium Inspector?
- How and when to run it?
- Record and Play using Appium Inspector
- Locating elements with the help of Appium Inspector
- Inspector will only run with active session
- What is object repository?
- How to use object repository in framework
- What is the use of maintain Object repository
- Types of creating object repository
Object Locators and Techniques
- Locating Elements on the App
- What all can be locatable
- Locating elements within elements
- Locating multiple elements
- Find Element By Android UIAutomator
- Exploring UIAutomator API
- Finding Elements by ClassName
- Finding Elements by ids
- Finding Elements by Xpaths
- Using different functions inside UIAutomator class
Testing Android Native, Hybrid & Web Apps on Windows
- Native App Test – Making a call with Internal Dialer Application
- Native App Test – Adding a new contact to Phonebook
- Native App Test – Sending SMS from a real device
- Native App Test – Automating a standard App
- TouchActions and Events – Handling user gestures
- WebApp Test – Automating Web based testing on Chrome Browser
- Hybrid App Test – Automating the mobile messaging app
Unit Test Framework
- TestNG Introduction
- TestNG Annotations
- TestNG Implementation Web Driver Scripts
- Difference between JUnit and TestNG
Benefits of Appium Course Training at Tech Minds Training Institute, Bangalore
- Most of our courses are taught by very experienced faculty, who are currently associated with some of the complex customer Appium Course projects, and are up-to-date with latest industry needs.
- During the last week of the training, your trainer will work with you on several Case Studies based on actual projects.
- Our best Appium Course training experts provide guidance in preparing for the relevant Certification.
- Once you are done with your Appium Course training, we will assist you in all the best possible ways to get you interview calls.
Appium Course Trainer Profile & Placement
Appium Course Placement Training in Bangalore
- All our best Appium Course trainers are corporate experts having 7 to 12 years of experience
- Our trainers are very experienced faculty, who are currently associated with some of the complex customer projects, and are up-to-date with latest industry needs.
- 45 hrs of job oriented training in our best Appium Course Training Institute, Bangalore
- Successfully trained more than 1000+ Professionals